Red Patola Silk Saree
- 100% Original Products
- Cash on Delivery Available (Across India)
- Free shipping for order over ₹999 OR $150
Use code CLOTHISE to get Flat 10%
Use code CLOTHISE to get flat 10% off. Offer valid for first-time users only.
Patola sarees, often known as the "Queen of Silk," are made with precision, sanity, and soundness. Patola sarees were and continue to be a valued possession, worn only on special occasions such as Vedic ceremonies and weddings, and were previously the exclusive inheritance of royalty and aristocracy. Like this white banarasi patola saree with folk motifs and geometric designs that portray cultural themes. On blended silk fabric, it has a glittering golden embroidered border and a gorgeous blouse. It's perfect for a wide range of special occasions, weddings, and celebrations. Material & Care
- Saree Fabric:- Patola Silk
- Blouse Fabric:- Silk
- Color:- Red
- Pattern:- Woven Work, Stone Work
- Saree Length:- 5.5 meters
- Blouse Length:- 0.8 meter
- Country of Origin:- INDIA
- Care Instructions:-Dry Clean
- Note: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
There are no reviews yet.